Q: P0231 code coming on - reduced RPM and trembling with the AC on

asked by on October 30, 2016

رجفة مع الAc تنخفض سرعة Rpm

Translation: Trembling with the AC and reduced speed Rpm

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0231 relates to a problem with the wiring in the fuel pump circuit, although it is also possible to have a faulty fuel pump that draws too much current and creates a voltage drop in the circuit. Possible causes of code P0231 include a blown fuel pump fuse due to a short to ground, an open in the feedback circuit, loose, damaged or chafing wiring or terminal connections, and/or a bad fuel pump relay. You will want to have a certified mechanic test the fuel system thoroughly so that this code can be properly repaired.