Q: Car hesitates to start check engine light and VSA light comes on car has no power only gets up to 45 and crawls going uphill 2008 Honda Accord

Check engine light and VSA on at same time check engine light flashes car does not have power crawls going uphill and gets up to 40 mph

My car has an automatic transmission. What is the cause and cure for this

Hi there - the Vehicle Stability Assist system utilizes wheel speed sensors, and your cars anti-skid braking system to assist with car control in extreme cornering or braking circumstances. It also reduces engine power to moderate vehicle behavior. Check the problem codes causing the warning lights and reduced power - this will require a Honda-specific code scanner tool. This is often a wheel speed sensor problem, but can be more complex. I recommend a loss of performance inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.