Q: Vehicle turns off at any rpm, at idle or highway speeds, without stumbling or warning.

The vehicle will randomly turn off whether I'm idling or driving at a constant speed with no warning lights and all gauges in normal operating range. The fuel pump was recently replaced as I bought the car without one. I have also replaced the MAF sensor and the intake is not obstructed. The car starts right back up every time without an issue. The problem happens most frequently at idle. What are the possible reasons for this issue I'm looking at?