Q: Engine is vibrating at drive condition while AC is on though compressor, condenser, chamber changed.

I have changed the compressor, condensar , chambar. But engine is vibrating at drive condition while ac is on

A: Check the vehicles engine mounts. A failed ...

Check the vehicles engine mounts. A failed engine mount may cause extra vibrations from the engine to make their way through the car and become very noticeable. Check your service history as well to be sure your maintenance is up to date.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic to take a look at the car up close and offer a personal diagnosis of the vibrating issue.