Q: My 2007 Dodge Caliber ACT won't shift out of lower gear, the temperature light and check engine light came on with a code of P0172

My 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT stop shifting from a lower gear, temperature and check engine light came on with a code of P0172.

Hi There, This code relates to a rich fuel condition. This can be caused by a faulty mass air flow sensor, a bad fuel injector or a faulty coolant temperature sensor. In your case since the temperature light came on, this is likely due to a faulty temperature sensor. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. My 2007 Dodge Caliber ACT won't shift out of lower gear, the temperature light and check engine light came on with a code of P0172