Q: ABS runs key out

My Anti Lock Braking System pump runs with the key out. I have pulled the fuse and it still runs. How do I disconnect the ABS pump to the rear brakes of my G20? Thanks.

The ABS pump is fed power directly from a fusible link and not the 10A brake fuse. If the pump is running non-stop, this is an indication of a faulty brake pressure modulator valve unit that will need to be replaced. If power is interrupted to the pump, the brakes will still operate conventionally. However, we do not recommend altering power to the pump power supply. If you still need help, you may want to enlist the guidance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose and repair your brake system.

3. ABS runs key out