Q: hybrid system error warning light

While driving on highway at 70mph, the light suddenly came on, hybrid system warning; pull over safely, do not drive. So, I had to pull over on a shoulder. Turned off the car, waited about 10 seconds or so, and started again. no problems after that. Had this car for a month; drove long distances; never any problems until today. should i be concerned? or was it just a computer glitch? thank you.

Hi There, This system warning light may come on for many different reasons, all of which are fairly serious in nature. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. hybrid system error warning light