Q: White smoke when I start car

I started my car last week, and saw white smoke coming out of the exhaust. It sat for a week, but the next time I started it up, I saw white smoke again. People on the internet say it could be anything from a blown turbo to leaking oil. My car is still under the factory warranty. Any idea what might cause this?

There is a technical bulletin for your vehicle to replace a tube to the turbo for oil control. The turbo leaks oil past the seal and this will emit smoke from the exhaust when the engine is cold and sat overnight. If you are under warranty, then set up and appointment to have the dealer fix the vehicle following bulletin: #SI B11 16 15 dated Feb. 2016. If you want a second opinion on this, contact a certified mechanic who can help diagnose the smoke you’re experiencing.

3. White smoke when I start car