Q: Q: Work area

Hello Richard, my name is Jim. My wife and I have a 2002 GMC Yukon 1500 XL. We like the price that we were quoted. But we live in a community with HOA, and not sure work to car can be done there. If work is not able to be done there what can we do?

Hi there. Thanks for contacting us in regards to providing services for your GMC Yukon. We typically don’t have issues working with HOA’s, especially if you’re transparent with them about the type of repair being completed and the estimated time to complete repairs. Most HOA’s have issues with multiple day projects completed by home owners as opposed to professional mobile mechanics. I have forwarded your inquiry to our sales team, and they will be contacting you shortly with more information and possible solutions if that situation arises.

3. Q: Work area