Q: what would I expect to pay for a replacement ignition switch for a 2004 Chevy Venture?

asked by on February 07, 2017

i need an estimate on a replacement ignition switch for my 2004 Chevy Venture van,,,,thank you!

email me at heidi.graham2@aol.com

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Heidi. In order to provide you with an accurate estimate for this service, we need to get some additional information from you. However, if you’re having ignition issues, it’s probably a good idea to first have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection first. This will allow them to pinpoint precisely what component is causing your problems and ensure the right repairs are completed the first time.