Q: Brakes feel like they are slipping

When I press on the brakes hard and sudden, it feels like the brakes are slipping on the rotor and I hear a grinding sound ask if the caliper and rotor are you going during that brief moment.

Usually the symptom you’re describing is related to brake pads that are worn out and are grinding on the rotor. With 31,000 miles on your Challenger, this may be the source of your problem as front OEM brake pads tend to wear out rather quickly. It may be a good idea to have one of our mechanics complete a brake pads are wearing quickly inspection, as there may be other reasons why this is occurring.

3. Brakes feel like they are slipping