Q: Where is the ignition switch harness located? Also, what color wire and gauge are the ignition accessory wires for this vehicle?

We are wiring a back-up camera. There was a site that stated it was violet/brown however I did not locate this wire when I looked.

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic about your backup camera installation. The ignition switch harness is located inside the steering wheel column on the left side. If I’m not mistaken, the ACC wire will be an 18 gauge pink/yellow wire. You may want to conduct this installation at a local electrical specialist to be sure. You can consult them for help if you run into trouble or they can help you with any wiring in case any mistakes are made.

3. Where is the ignition switch harness located? Also, what color wire and gauge are the ignition accessory wires for this vehicle?