Q: On CNG, engine often give a sound of misfiring and got stop, while on petrol no such issue

Respected Sir, I have a Beleno efi engine car, it was gone smooth but last week it develop some problem. I cleaned the plugs and air filter, but fail. now It require foot pressed on acceleration pedal for starting and once it is reasonable hot, you can lift your foot. During the drive often it got stop with a stuck sound if the acceleration pedal pushed deeper and swiftly. Thanking you in advance

Hello. The symptoms you are experiencing can be caused by many things. A few things I would look into are the fuel system, the engine management system, and the ignition system. If any of the components, such as the fuel pump, injectors, or the idle air control valve have an issue, they can cause the vehicle to experience loss of power and stalling. I would also check the idle air control valve, as that is the component responsible for adjusting and maintaining engine idle speed.

• On CNG, engine often give a sound of misfiring and got stop, while on petrol no such issue