Q: Pulsating brakes.

I FELT GLIDING SOUND AT THE RIGHT REAR WHEELS, THE TECHNICIAN SAID IT THE HUB,AFTER CHANGING THE HUB I NOTICED THAT WHEN MOVING WHETHER OR NOT ON HIGH SPEED AND I APPLY THE BRAKE I FEEL A KIND OF TAPPING ON THE BRAKE, THE STEERING TOO SHAKES, I TRIED RESEARCHING IT AND SOME SAY ITS THE BRAKE DISC,A TECHNICIAN EVEN TOLD ME ITS THE ABS SYSTEM.

SOMEONE I MET ONLINE SAID HE HAS HAD THIS ISSUE BEFORE AFTER CHANGING THE BRAKE PAD AND BRAKE DISC SEVERALLY HE DISCOVERED ITS THE CALIPER SLIDE PINS.

PLEASE ADVICE ME ON THIS.

Hello. All of the things that you listed could potentially cause the pedal to pulsate. If a wheel hub was recently replaced then I would move on to looking at the other hubs, as well as the rotors and pads. It may be possible that a different wheel hub is the source of the issue. A check for bearing looseness would determine if this is the case. Worn brakes and rotors are another very common cause of brake pedal pulsation. If the rotors go out of round, or the pads wear unevenly, they can cause the brakes to pulsate when pressed, and in more severe cases to pulsate any time the vehicle is moving. A disassembly and inspection of the brakes could determine if this is the issue. A fault within the ABS system is another possible cause, however less likely if the ABS light is not on. Also keep in mind that a bit of pedal pulsation will be felt whenever the ABS system kicks on, and could be considered normal under heavy braking situations. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to diagnose the cause of your pulsating brakes.

3. Pulsating brakes.