Q: Why would my clutch pedal be stuck on the floor in my 1999 Honda Civic

The clutch pedal is stuck to the floor. It wont move and i cant change gears.

Hello. The most common cause of a clutch pedal not returning to its upright position is a bad clutch master cylinder. When it fails internally it will no longer hold pressure which keeps it from returning up. It can also be caused by a clutch slave cylinder or a failure of the clutch itself. If you want to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why your clutch is acting like this] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clutch-is-not-fully-disengaging-inspection

3. Why would my clutch pedal be stuck on the floor in my 1999 Honda Civic