How do I unlock the doors with the Intelligent Key? keys ...

Q: How do I unlock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

How do I unlock the doors with the Intelligent Key?

The Intelligent Key allows you to unlock your vehicle without actually using a key. To unlock your car with the Intelligent Key, simply press the Request switch on either front door handle, or on the trunk handle, while the Intelligent Key is on your person (such as in your pocket). Pressing this switch will unlock the door that you are touching. Press the switch a second time within five seconds, and all of the doors, as well as the trunk, will unlock. Both of these actions will be confirmed by a flash of the hazard lights, and an exterior chime.