Q: Why would there by oil leaking from my intercooler 2010 Nissan Frontier

I have an oil leak that i can't easily diagnose myself with dismantling to much, i have only just noticed it, but it appears to have been there for some time, due to the amount of dust caught in the exposed oil. i took the charge air pipe of the intake valve, and there appears to also be oil leaking down into the intercooler itself, whether the oil is originating from the turbo or the intake itself is also an unknown to me.

Hello. If you have oil coming from the charge tube at the intercooler then the area needs to be cleaned and checked for further leakage. If there is oil in that area then it is typically due to a turbo failure and not an intake issue. A small amount of oil in the intercooler is normal, but a lot means that there is a failure. If you need to have this leak checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose where this leak is coming from] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oil-fluid-leak-inspection

3. Why would there by oil leaking from my intercooler 2010 Nissan Frontier