Q: How do I display the average miles per gallon?

How do I display the average miles per gallon?

A: The Base Message Center keeps track of all ...

The Base Message Center keeps track of all of the functions your truck performs. This message center will tell you all about how your vehicle is performing. The Average Miles Per Gallon feature can show your truck's fuel economy. This is inclusive and is representative since the Average Miles Per Gallon was last reset. To access the Average Miles Per Gallon feature:

1. Press the Info button found on the instrument cluster until AVG MPG appears.

2. Set the cruise control and press the Reset button found on the instrument cluster.

3. Drive with the cruise control on for at least 5 miles.