Q: FORD CMAX Fuse question. 2014 Ford C-Max

asked by on December 16, 2016

Fuse box damaged in front end collision. Unfortunately based on the design of the vehicle I have to transfer each individual fuse from the damaged box to the new box. I am well into that process when I noticed that ONE of the fuse plug terminal that snaps into bottom of fuse box that relay plugs into is damaged. I asked Ford for a fuse repair kit but they seemed stumped. I need ONE new piece in order to proceed with my repair. Doug Stewart Uniontown, PA 15401

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, Ford (and other manufacturers as well) usually offer the small, specialized electrical parts for repairs such as you describe. Check with www.fordparts.com for your specific needs. For assistance with this project, I would recommend an electrical system problem inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.