Q: I have a small transmission fluid leak and need a flush and bushing replacement on a 2006 Pontiac G6. How much should that cost?

asked by on March 14, 2018

I have a small transmission fluid leak and need a flush and bushing replacement on a 2006 Pontiac G6. How much should that cost?

Transmission Fluid Service $125.08 - $440.73 Get a Quote

If the fluid leak is from the transmission oil pan, the leak will be resolved once the transmission fluid and filter is changed. In practice, when the oil pan is re-installed after draining the fluid, a proper pan to transmission seal will be established. If the leak is elsewhere in the transmission, to let you know the cost to repair it, the mechanic will have to see what you have in detail. With regard to the the fluid/filter change, to obtain a written, itemized quote and schedule the service to suit your needs, please refer to YourMechanic’s transmission fluid/filter drain and replacement service. Once you land on the referred page for the fluid/filer service, just click on "Get a Quote". With regard to the bushing, if it is a shift lever/cable bushing, that replacement can be performed by the same mechanic during the fluid change visit. The bushing itself is not particularly costly. If you are referring to a different bushing, please let the mechanic know and the mechanic will perform the necessary repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.