Q: My Car is pulling right while i'm driving as well as when i apply break, my honda service recommanded to do wheel allignment few m

From last few days, I'm seeing that my car goes to the right side while driving and today I saw it went to the right when I applied the breaks. What could be the issue?

Car pulls in one direction Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Tire defects, uneven tire inflation (from side-to-side), bent rims, misalignment (particularly too much cross-camber from side-to-side), thrust angle misalignment, damaged suspension components, and sticking brakes can cause pulling. To have the precise cause pinpointed, and corrected, the recommended service to request is a vehicle pulls to one side inspection. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.