Q: What are the various Bluetooth controls and identifiers?

What are the various Bluetooth controls and identifiers?

Your car supports Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to do a number of things, from making calls without having to dial the phone to streaming audio. To use it effectively, though, you’ll need to know a few things. Here’s a quick rundown of the controls and identifiers on your audio system’s interface:

• The Bluetooth condition is shown with a small “BT” on the radio’s screen. If this symbol doesn’t appear, you can’t use hands-free calling.

• The display will show the name, phone number and other information pertinent to the call.

• The setup button lets you access the Bluetooth menu.

• Use the tuner knob to cycle through menu options and select items (press the button on the front of the knob).

• Use the text button to read information not shown on the screen (too long to be displayed).

• Use the phone button to answer/make or end a call (one button answers or initiates a call, while the other button hangs up the call).

• The microphone is located behind the sunglass holder on the ceiling.

3. What are the various Bluetooth controls and identifiers?