Q: I have an 02 Dodge Durango and the ctm just went bad. I got a new one and it was from USA. I live in Canada and need running lights working.

Reprogramming my running lights

Hi there. For the daytime running lights to work properly, after installing the new CTM, you can try to remove the battery cables for about 10 minutes to reset the CTM. If you have already tried to reset the CTM manually and you need to have the CTM programmed to your vehicle, then you will have to take it to the dealership as it requires a password to reset the CTM to your VIN on your vehicle. If you need further assistance with your daytime running lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have an 02 Dodge Durango and the ctm just went bad. I got a new one and it was from USA. I live in Canada and need running lights working.