Q: Hello I have a 2009 nissan murano and it's overheating do you know what the problem could be?

My 2009 nissan murano was overheating 2 months ago I had the thermostat changed and it was fine and now it is overheating again. Do you know what the problem could be?

If you have replaced the thermostat, there could be a couple of other issues relating the cooling system, such as the coolant fan switch relay or a clogged system. The coolant fan switch relay tells the coolant fans when to come on which cools down the system. If this is faulty, this can cause the motor to overheat as well. I would recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the overheating problem in person in order to have this corrected.

• Hello I have a 2009 nissan murano and it's overheating do you know what the problem could be?