Q: I'm having electrical issues and now my car won't start, it will crank but not star.

First started for about a month my a/c wouldn't blow cold air, then last night my blinker completely stopped working, the green arrows didn't show on my dash nor did they show outside of my car. Also my lights turned to fog (very dim) lights while on automatic. This morning I went to start my car and it will crank but won't start. Is this the transmission? Or a bad fuse or relay?

A: All of these problems are most likely not r...

All of these problems are most likely not related to each other. The no start is the most serious and may be due to the fuel pump or ignition module not working. You will need to have the vehicle scanned for codes and diagnosed to isolate the failure. The headlights are most likely the bulbs going bad. The turn signal electronic relay or turn signal switch may have gone bad. If you would like to have any or all of these items checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the electrical problems and let you know what needs repair.