Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

How do I turn on the hazard lights?

The hazard warning flashers are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four of your turn signals will simultaneously flash, to alert surrounding cars and pedestrians that you may be in an emergency, or that your vehicle is not moving. To turn on the flashers, press the Hazard Flasher button on the instrument panel. Both turn signal indicators will flash to confirm that the hazards are on. Press the button a second time to turn off the hazard lights.