Q: why does the heated side mirror drivers side not work

the drivers side mirror defogger is not working the rear windows works and passenger side works what could be the problem this is a 2013 Honda civic

This is a common problem with heated mirrors and window defrosters. Inside the glass is a small heating element that heats up using electrical current and is usually on a timer. When this electrical heating element fails or does not have the proper amount of electricity flowing to it, this may cause it not work work properly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your heated mirror.

3. why does the heated side mirror drivers side not work