Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-3b9kqujs:173:8

Q: How do I fix smoke coming out my engine

There's smoke coming out of the engine and I took it to a mechanic and they said to put coolant in it and I did but it didn't fix the problem and the toemrsture gauge is all the he way high usually after a two or three minute drive, it's also leaking oil

A: Hi there. The cooling system should be insp...

Hi there. The cooling system should be inspected in order to determine why the engine is overheating. There are simple possibilities, such as low coolant, a bad engine cooling thermostat, a partially plugged radiator, and a non-functioning electric cooling fan, but occasionally somewhat more serious causes arise such as a blown head gasket.

This is certainly something that could be expeditiously diagnosed for you by a mobile mechanic and once that is done YourMechanic can give you a clear explanation of what the required repairs are. The oil leak is important, too, but is secondary to resolving the overheating issue. Basically, a car that is seriously overheating cannot be driven due to the risk of warping the engine head or block as a consequence of the high temperature. Once the overheating is repaired, the oil leak can be taken care of. Hope this helps and thank you for your question.