Q: My brake pedals feel really low

My brake pedal feels real low and I have to pump my brakes in order too brake. . I got the master cylinder replaced and the rear wheel cylinders and my brake pedal still feels low, what could it be my car doesn't have Abs

A: This may be related to your brake booster f...

This may be related to your brake booster failing or potentially a vacuum leak in the braking system. Your braking system works on hydraulic pressure that is maintained through a series of processes that create this hydraulic pressure that begins with the brake booster. When this is not working properly, this may suggest that you have a leak or the booster itself may be failing. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your braking system.

Our certified mechanics come to you 銉籅acked by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee銉籗ave up to 30%