Q: My brake pedals feel really low

My brake pedal feels real low and I have to pump my brakes in order too brake. . I got the master cylinder replaced and the rear wheel cylinders and my brake pedal still feels low, what could it be my car doesn't have Abs

This may be related to your brake booster failing or potentially a vacuum leak in the braking system. Your braking system works on hydraulic pressure that is maintained through a series of processes that create this hydraulic pressure that begins with the brake booster. When this is not working properly, this may suggest that you have a leak or the booster itself may be failing. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your braking system.