Q: OK my car was stalling out so I started checking the obvious battery alternator plugs wires not the problem

Fuel pump was working I changed the relay switch cuz it had a little damage to it now the pump won't even turn on and can't figure out why

Start by checking power to the relay. If there is no power to the relay this would suggest you have either a bad wiring problem to the relay or potentially a bad ECU driver that supplies the power to the relay. You may also want to be sure you have power to everything else in the vehicle to be sure this is not a bad ground. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at this to properly diagnose this stalling issue and make repairs.

3. OK my car was stalling out so I started checking the obvious battery alternator plugs wires not the problem