Q: No fuel to cylinders

asked by on December 31, 2016

Turns over,fuel pump shows pressure,spark

Fuel Injector Replacement $379.42 - $3631.88 Get a Quote
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement $111.64 - $903.72 Get a Quote

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel pressure or injector problem resulting from dirty or clogged fuel injectors. In the case of low fuel pressure, the system may not be primed well enough to get the proper amount of fuel pressure to the injectors. You may also have a faulty fuel pressure regulator which may also contribute to this problem. You may also want to check the connectors to the injectors and the wiring harness to be sure there is proper power being supplied to the fuel injectors. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your fuel system.