Q: Car won't start, even though lights and radio working.

My car won't start, even though the lights and radio come on.

While the lights and radio may be working in your Chrysler Sebring, if you are unable to start the car and hear the starter crank the engine over, then you may have either a weak battery, a bad starter or even possibly an electrical concern. Now if you do hear the car’s starter cranking the engine over, then the battery and starter may not be where the issue falls. If you try to start the vehicle and do not hear the starter making noise and trying to start, then we enter the path of many reasons why your car will not start. With the information provided I highly recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to help with determining why your vehicle is not starting, and get you back on the road in the quickest time safely possible.

3. Car won't start, even though lights and radio working.