Q: Q: Tick noise

3 weeks ago i purchased a brand new 2017 Ford Fiesta Se with 25miles on it. About a week ago the weather started getting colder and i started noticing a tick when i would start it. It goes away when the car is warmed up. Do i have a major problem or is this normal?

It is possible that this could be normal depending on how severe the noise is. I would recommend taking the vehicle back to the place that you bought it and explain the situation to them. If there is an issue they should be able to fix it or give you a different vehicle.

3. Q: Tick noise