Q: My 2013 GMC Terrain keeps stalling

My 2013 GMC Terrain keeps stalling.. now the check engine light is on.. codes are p0010&p0011. Replaced the cam shaft sensor and it's still stalling and engine light is still on... help!!!

Hello. Thanks for writing in. Replacing the camshaft position sensor was a good call, however the code is more generic and can cover some more serious issues. Since you have made this recent repair, we first want to verify that the repair is holding. In this situation that really only means double checking your electrical connections and the installation of the sensor. The issue may be related to the main computer, or ECM, that uses the information from the sensor to control engine functions and keep track of the performance. Even less likely, but still an option, is that the vehicle is out of time. Excess engine sludge can also cause damage to these sensors, but we can assume with the age of your vehicle that it has had regular oil changes. Start by verifying your repair, and then have the vehicle rescanned to double check that the codes are the same, as they may have changed.