Q: My power steering just stopped working as o got stuck in the snow just now

I was driving i slid to avoid car as i was trying to get traction and 4 men pushing my car i got out but my steering just got hard and unable to move. After that its extremely hard to turn steering wheel

It’s possible that the front suspension and/or the steering rack sustained damage during this incident. The only other potential cause is a power steering pump failure and/or a failure of the drive belt. I recommend you request a power steering system diagnostic. If you request that service the responding certified mechanic will get the underlying fault identified and commence with the required repair. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. My power steering just stopped working as o got stuck in the snow just now