Q: Q: Replacing starter,

Would like to swap out starter for new one on warrenty, less than a mile away, is there a extra charge for this,

If you took the starter main housing bolts out and removed the main housing then you may have damaged brushes inside the starter. I recommend removing the starter and check the brushes for damaged and replace the starter f they are damaged. If they were not damaged then retain the brushes and reassemble starter and install without taking out any bolts. The starter should not be taken apart to install it on any vehicle.

3. Q: Replacing starter,