Q: Power seat blowing fuses.

The power seat is not functioning properly. It was burning fuses and I thought it might be the switch. I switched it out with the one from the passenger side and it worked for a day before it stopped working, though it is not blowing fuses like the one before.

Power Seat is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

You may have a dual issue here. The first issue being that your switch went bad allowing too much current to pass through it, therefore blowing fuses. Once the passenger switch was installed the fuses quit blowing. The second issue is likely a bad seat motor. Seat motors are very similar to the motors used for power windows and neither of which are uncommon to find inoperative within a thirteen year period. I would recommend having a technician have inspect the power seat motor and switch. If the motor is bad, have it replaced and your seat should work again. I would also recommend getting another switch so that both seats will work properly.