Q: Clicking and clacking sound while driving.

I can hear a clicking, clacking noise that seems to get louder the faster I drive. When I first noticed it, it was not a constant or loud. Now, it is constant, loud, and it seems as if something will break soon. The icon for my tire indicator is on; however, my tires are not low in pressure.

A: It sounds these are two separate issues. Th...

It sounds these are two separate issues. The clacking noise could be dozens of things, however, these engines are known for having noisy timing chains. A professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to listen to your vehicle and tell whether or not this is the case. As far as your tire pressure light goes, the lights on Nissan vehicles are difficult to reset without a tire pressure reset tool. The mechanics at YourMechanic can reset your light for you.