Q: low voltage on one row of fuses in inside fuse panel.

All of the fuses on the right hand side of my inside fuse panel have low voltage and all of the systems on this row are not functioning what would cause this ? fuses 6, 12, 18 and 24 have 5.9 volts while all the others have 14.5 volts . These fuses control heater /ac , cruise control , 4x4 and parking brake light .

Hello. The fuse box is likely experiencing sone extra resistance. When resistance is high the amount of voltage that is allowed to limited. You may be able to find corrosion or another type of contamination that can be removed. You may not be able to access the damages. In this case you will have to replace the entire fuse box. When you replace the fuse box, you will want to make sure the fuses are good before you switch them from the old to the new unit. You may want step by step instructions or a repair manual.