Q: Wheel misaligned

asked by on March 24, 2016

I hit a curb, and my front right wheel is not lined up correctly.

I appears that hitting the curb has knocked the front right wheel out of alignment. In most cases, having an alignment service performed can correct this issue, but in some cases physical damage can occur if the curb was hit hard. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and check out your Nissan Maxima. They will have the experience needed to visually check the suspension and steering components around the front right wheel and determine if additional repairs are needed prior to getting your vehicle aligned.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr