Q: Won't start right away. Chugs while excellerating .

When I first start it... it turns over a long time before starting. I have to turn key on and off 3 times then it starts right away. If it runs a while then I turn off go into store come out and starts right away. Seems like the longer it sits the longer it takes to s Also it chugs when accelerating and check engine light is blinking... some times it stays on solid for a short time the goes back to blinking.

Your 1995 Buick LeSabre has two different problems:

• The hard start problem is the fuel pressure not being maintained after shut down. This can be caused by the fuel pump in the tank or the pressure regulator on the engine leaking pressure down in time, causing the hard start.

• The second problem is Check Engine Light blinking. This is due to a misfire in the engine ignition system. This may be caused by an issue with spark plug wire, spark plug, coil, or ignition module.

The only way to know which one is to scan for codes and try to narrow and isolate the failed part. I would start with new spark plugs and wires since they are considered maintenance firstly, if problem continues I would then replace the coils and module.

If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your Check Engine Light firsthand and help you with the necessary repairs to get your vehicle running smoothly again.