Q: How to fix the hard power steering issue 2011 Ford Fusion

Good day sir,my ford fusion 2011 was on the recall list here in nigeria but till date the power steering issue hasn't been resolved,still very hard.so I need the best advice on how to fix the car

Hello - you are correct. This problem should be fixed by Ford under Recall #15V340000. This is a significant safety issue, and replacement of the steering gear is required. If you are not getting a satisfactory response from your Ford service center, contact Ford Customer Service.

3. How to fix the hard power steering issue 2011 Ford Fusion