Q: Q: Engine overheating

My car engine has an overheating problem. I had the thermostat removed, the water pump changed, the radiator replaced, and the fan changed. I still have an overheating problem and don't know what to do.

Hi there. I would strongly recommend pressure testing the cooling system to ensure your vehicle does not have any leaks or pressure drops. Also, be sure to bleed the cooling system thoroughly. It is imperative to bleed the cooling system after servicing the system to remove any air pockets. If air pockets are present in the system, your vehicle will overheat. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for possible leaks on your vehicle and replace any damaged parts.

3. Q: Engine overheating