Q: car is chugging and white smoke comes out the engine.

the plastic water heater pipe cracked and the whole engine bay got soaked, ive replaced the heater pipe and now the engine is idling low and chugging and theirs white smoke coming from the exhaust under acceleration.

Hi there;

What you’re describing appears to be caused by a blown head gasket. In most instances, white smoke coming from the exhaust is caused by coolant inside the oil galleys, which typically occurs after an overheating issue or major cooling system failure. This could also be the source of your sluggish performance as well. The best thing to do is have a professional mechanic complete a car is blowing smoke inspection, to pinpoint the reason why this is happening and recommend the right repairs.

3. car is chugging and white smoke comes out the engine.