Q: I drive 2005 crysler 300. When I drive my car, I feel like driving on rumble strips. It does not happen every time but it happens

when I drive my car I feel like driving on rumble strips. I feel the vibration on rear tires. It does not happen every time but it happens often when i drive above 45 mph. The problem has just started. can anyone tell me the cause of problem?

Tire defects, tread separation, wheel/tire imbalance, strut/shock absorber failure, and other faults can cause the rumbling and vibration that you describe. To pinpoint the cause of the problem you can request a vehicle inspection and the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I drive 2005 crysler 300. When I drive my car, I feel like driving on rumble strips. It does not happen every time but it happens