Q: Hi Patrick my car has the code p1090 coming out I got the part and wanted to know what else I should look out for in my car and to

asked by on August 16, 2017

My car lasted Sunday went to limb mode and popped out the code I already have the part but want any tips or more or less if this problem I have with my car is something I need to be concerned with

You should go ahead and replace the actuator first and then clear the codes and road test to see if the system operates correctly and if the code returns then you may have to have further diagnosis of the electrical side or mechanical side of the VVEL system.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr