Q: When I start my 2012 Nissan Frontier there is a noise from the engine.

I was wondering wen i start my truck hit sound lik a chain skiping after w seconts stop and then sound lik my lifter noking on paseenger side my check ingine lite on hit give me code po430was wondering his not my timing chain an

Hello. From what you are explaining it sounds like a timing chain problem. This is a very common issue on this vehicle. It is caused by either the timing chain itself failing, or more commonly it is caused by an issue with the timing chain guides or tensioners failing. The front engine cover would need to be removed to be able to see what is going on. You may have a separate issue with the catalytic converter failing. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is making this noise] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/loud-squealing-or-rattling-is-coming-from-engine-inspection