Q: What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

What does the charging system Warning Light mean?

The charging system Warning Light symbolizes an electrical charging system problem. When this warning light is illuminated, your battery may not be able to charge itself, and electrical systems (such as the air conditioning, radio, and interior lights) will drain the lifespan of the battery.

Like all warning lights, the charging system Warning Light will illuminate when the ignition is turned on but the engine is not yet running. You should only be concerned with the charging system Warning Light if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.

3. What does the charging system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?