Q: Check Engine Light is on. P0430 code.

I bought a converter and need to know which converter is Bank 2. Driver or Pass side? I took it to Monroe and WITHOUT testing it. The guy said Bank 2 is the Drivers side front converter. Now that I've been Googling it. Everyone says bank 2 is passenger side. So how do I know which side converter to replace? PLEASE help cause I need to get it inspected. Code says PO430 - Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold Bank 2

So which side converter should I replace?

A: The Check Engine Light on for code P0430 is...

The Check Engine Light on for code P0430 is for the right (passenger side) O2 sensor indicating a bad catalyst on the passenger side or right side of the vehicle. Before replacing the catalyst, check all the engine ground connections on the passenger side cylinder head on the front and rear to see if it is loose or corroded. Clean and tighten the connection and clear codes to retest system. If it comes back, then you can replace the passenger side converter. If you would like to have this done, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the Check Engine Light and follow through with repairs.