Q: Engine losing power while driving

My engine loses power while I am driving. The drive train is also making noises.

A: Hello. Pinpointing where the noise is comin...

Hello. Pinpointing where the noise is coming from will greatly help us determine why there is power loss. If the drive train makes noise and the engine seems to lose power, that usually indicates a transmission issue. Have the transmission fluid serviced and perform a road test to determine if the transmission or engine is at fault. It’s always best to have a technician diagnose vehicle noises as they may become costly. Our company will provide onsite vehicle inspection if desired.